Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Maps Part II


Scares me to think that all someone has to do to win the Presidency is win those few areas in blue.


How a country could allow itself to be completely and utterly taken over by gangs overseen by drug lords is beyond me.  I am guessing that the vast majority of the government is on the take.


The areas highlighted in red have more population that the areas in gray.  






The top three maps I found funny.  Here in Virginia we have a town called Disputanta.   Yep, it was named after the dispute they had over the naming of the town!
I was on deployment once to Norway (in the dead of winter of course).  We were next to a town called "Hell".  The locals could not figure out why we thought it so funny but they played up to it and made money off it.  They hosted a walk from "Hell" to "Heaven"...somewhere I have a picture of me sitting on a "cloud" surrounded by St Peter and his bevy of Norwegian "angels"!

No comments: