Friday, March 27, 2020

This is an edit...along the lines of delete everything I wrote and start again.  Things have been building up in me over this whole Wuhan, Chinese, Corona Virus thing (pick your description) and the Federal Governments response to it.  

I do not want to be a blogger that talks about such things.  Too many out there already.

I will stick to what I know....coffee.  Where would we be if it had not been for those herdsmen that saw their goats eating those beans, taking them to the local Bishop to see what the Church thought, the Priests throwing the beans into a fire, being overcome by the roasted smell of the beans and brewing up that first delicious brew?

My world would not be the same.  Of course if none of that ever happened, how would I know I was missing it?  I would know...because somewhere deep, there would be a hole that would not be filled.  

Thank you for that hot (even cold) brew I have come to depend on more than ever every day.  Especially now a days!!

1 comment:

OldAFSarge said...

Without coffee we are truly lost...