Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A Record

Well, for me to be posting another blog post within a week of the last....the world must be coming to an end, lambs and lions are lying together, hell is a few degrees colder....you get the drift!

 So...I was looking at time and thought about a timeline of sorts:

56 years ago....Born
39 years ago...Graduated High School
30 years ago...Joined the Marine Corps
29 years ago...Graduated Amphibious Reconnaissance Course, assigned 1st Force Recon Company
23 years ago...Married the love of my life
22 years ago...My son is born
20 years ago...Selected as a Warrant Officer, 0430 Embarkation Officer
19 years ago...My daughter is born
13 years ago...Earned Associates Degree in General Studies
9 years ago.....Retired From US Marine Corps as Chief Warrant Officer 4
5 years ago.....Earned Bachelors Degree in Business/Project Management
4 years ago.....My son joins the US Army
6 months ago...Signed up to become a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician
2 months ago...Passed National Registry Test to become licensed EMT

I am sure there are some other dates that are important, but these dates make me the person I am today. 





No comments: