Tuesday, October 29, 2019

EMT Final Testing

Well, tomorrow is the day for the final testing (psychomotor) for my EMT class. 10 minutes that will make you sweat, forget your name....just intense pressure. the state of Virginia requires an EMT to test in three subjects: Trauma, Medical, and a random skill. The random skill could be anything from splinting a bone, traction splint of a broken thigh, suction and airway, or backboarding. Been studying hard and running through the steps in my head. I know i have this but..... This is not the hardest thing i have ever had to do, far from it. However, it is the latest stress test in my life!!
This is my team. I have studied with these three for the last 15 weeks. I am honestly going to miss these guys when the class is over. Been through a lot with them.

No comments: