Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Some of the finest historical fiction I have ever read.....


https://oldafsarge.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html


I am not surprising anyone that reads this blog with the above link.  Hell, I am not even sure which of the men that write that blog writes the stories...all I know is that I recognize talent and the art of story telling and they have it.  

Once you get into a story it envelopes you, it covers you and all you want is more.  

The link above is to all the fiction he has written on the blog.  Be prepared to immerse yourself into whatever world you choose, and be prepared to come away wanting more.



3 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

I'm blushing over here...

Coffee Man said...

Deserved.

lol no said...

Oddly, I found my way here, from Sarges page. That fella is a prolific writer and I've yet to be disappointed by any of his installments. Your page as well, is entertaining enough it landed in my faves list. Thanks for puttin in the work for us.