Friday, October 9, 2020

A couple of blogs

 http://gorges-smythe.blogspot.com/



As a certified country curmudgeon, it's been said that I have an opinion on everything and a story for every occasion. Other folks just say that I'm a windbag. I, on the other hand, consider myself a purveyor of nostalgia, humor and social commentary from the country perspective. I also occasionally link to posts dealing with current events, politics, religion, prepping, history and homesteading. Please be aware that all entries are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. COMMENTS from anyone are very WELCOME, pro or con, as long as they aren't needlessly disrespectful. Any comments deleted after posting have merely been removed for privacy reasons. Many names or place names used in stories will be changed to protect the privacy of myself and others.



I have a list of blogs I read every morning: Gorges Smythe and Chant du Depart (below) are two of my favorites.  Gorges because of his embrace of the past and Chant because....face it...the man can write one hell of a gripping story!  His ongoing saga of the war in Europe is gripping.



https://oldafsarge.blogspot.com/

The musings & rants of 3 retired military (2 USAF, 1 USN), 1 former WSO, and 1 AF brat. Old AF Sarge, Juvat, Tuna, LUSH, and Beans.

Thank you all gentlemen.  You help start my day everyday.  Of course, you two are some of the only ones who actually red my blog so......think of this as a fan letter!!!!






1 comment:

Gorges Smythe said...

Thanks for the plug, Coffee Man; your taste is impeccable. - lol - Seriously, your comments on my posts are greatly appreciated and your kind words are even more so. Bless you.