Thursday, July 29, 2021

 Well, it is said that everyone has an excuse for everything...and I am no exception.  Truth be told, when I was working from home I had lots of time to do things on this blog...that no one ever read!  But, unlike many folks out there, I absolutely hated sitting at home working so, an opportunity came up in the company I work for and I jumped.  I am now a Program Manager overseeing contracts for the repairs to US Navy ships.  So consequently, my time for bringing you "fascinating" pictures and witty commentary is limited!

It is a pretty good gig and I enjoy it...for the next 3 1/2 years!  I plan on retiring at 62...which means that I will still work, just not doing this anymore!  My dream is an orange apron or red (camouflage for vets) vest at either Home Depot or Lowes running herd on the bolt aisle!  "Say, what do you have there?"  "A 2" long, 3/8" course thread  carriage bolt."  Come right over here...I got you covered"!!


1 comment:

OldAFSarge said...

Good for you on the new job! I know you'll do well.