Monday, December 14, 2020

Ahhhhh.....Coffee.

 Yep, it is time once again to sit back with a hot cup of coffee and thank the shepherds who brought he beans that were making their sheep act crazy to the monks to ask their guidance.  And to the wisdom of the monks to think..."Wow, those beans I threw in the fire smell awful good...wonder what they would taste like in a hot cup of water?"  

To those brilliant men I say "Thank you."  What would life be like without coffee?  Tea is not my style.  If I were a colonist back in the day, I would have been ready to throw the tea overboard just so I could get the shops to start selling coffee!!!

Is there really anything better than a cup of hot steaming coffee in the mountains, on the sea shore, on the prairie, the back porch, or even on the balcony of your condo? 












No comments: